Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 December 2011

What is going on in the book?

    This time I am reading the book, "For One More Day,"  by Mitch Albom. I have just got into it but already I have tonnes of questions. One for instance is why the main character would try so desperately to kill himself , and why is he still alive. I can only think that someone or something supernatural is keeping him alive for some reason.



   


Supernatural                                                                                                                                                                




What I think the reason he is trying to kill himself, was answered in the text after I read a little further. He tried to kill himself because when his mom died he felt as if no one would think of him as special, like she did.(this man is 40 years old.) He started to drink a lot after the funeral and then his wife and daughter moved away from him. the thing that really sent him over the edge was, he was not invited to his daughters wedding.
 A very Depressed man, just like the one in the  book

No comments:

Post a Comment